There are several ways to contact my office.

You can send me an email, or contact one of my offices.

If you specifically would like to request help with a federal agency you can visit this page to submit a request.

If you are experiencing a problem with a state-level agency such as the Unemployment Insurance Agency, Secretary of State, or Michigan Department of the Treasury you are best served by reaching out to your state representative or senator's office. You may look up your state-level elected officials here or here. In addition, the Governor's office has dedicated constituent services representatives who are available to assist you with case specific concerns. Click here for more info on assistance from the Michigan state government. 


To send an email complete and submit the Email Me form.